Monday 30 June 2008

Marley's Mural a Pictorial History part 2 and the no girls allowed policy and what happens when you institute one..


Events have transpired to slow down the momentum on Marley's Mural but I did manage to cut and prime the two 7 metre by 1200 canvases, the photo shows the priming in progress.

One of the events that transpired was the arrival at my house of my son Sam and two and a half year old grandson Mateo, we three have been very happy here in boytown for a month now and we are all fans of Thomas the tank engine and have extensive railway systems in the lounge and a strict no girls allowed policy.

Does this stop the girls? Absolutely not! In fact my female artist friends are popping in at every opportunity to drink my coffee and ignore me while they play with the two and a half year old chick magnet. I might as well go sit in the corner and read Kafka or something.
Across the road at Leah and Kevin's house lives Annabel, who, although only two and a half, has talked her mother into having Mateo come over there certain afternoons to babysit her. I am, frankly, amazed.
And that's not all - no sooner do we name our wee patch boytown and introduce a no girls allowed policy than I bump into a talented wise woman who cleverly allows me to sweep her off her feet...
Men! Lonely and feeling blue?
Have reverse psychology work for you!
Try our patented No girls allowed policy and see the results for yourself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment